Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Back at Billy's Back yard fun compound -- Leith, ON



I went solo this year to reunion in Leith ON. Small crowd but SWEET tunes all night long... Jim hired live music on the deck and local Famer talent played a long acoustic set around the fire into the wee hours. P-E-R-F-E-C-T weather including a full moon to inspire those not normally inclined to sing their own round during a 20 minute(Graham) rendition of "I got the blues" .... best reunion yet (and I think that goes back to 1977) for live music and musical talent. I'm decidedly less enthusiastic about my new "lakeview cabin" tent that is intended to shelter us on our journey across country, in the mountain and all the way up in Yukon ... best I can say is that it looks really good once up under blue skies with no wind ... so I guess I counting on consistently good weather over the next 30 days. .... some body send me a pic or two from Billy's back yard so that I can make this entry a bit better.Up at 4 am tomorrow so that I can get to Tobermory by 6am ... check in time for the 7 oclock sailing to Manitoulin ... then 11 hours to Lord Tunderin Bay.

BOSgone

No comments: